You know October month is well known for the birth of geniuses? Introducing our next #SecretSuperstar, Mr Vijay Anand for being the inspiration to many startups & he really is a typical startup guy.
There is nothing wrong to consider luck as a factor to success & you know what, he was born on 28th October. Readers should note that our intention is not to portray his success is all because of the luck & the knowledge he has been sharing these days is the real proof to call him a #SecretSuperstar, a born genius.
A Brief of his Stardom:
With more than 4 lac followers, he usually talks & shares about the latest trends & experiences with startups. Either it is product, service, solution, funding anything, his every post is related to startups & shares ample knowledge before, while & after do’s and don’ts of a startup. It is no exaggeration that all his posts can get you an idea about the startup & world & he chose to let the world know through LinkedIn.
To your knowledge, he also encourages the startups with his electrifying event In50hrs.
What is In50hrs in Mr Vijay’s Words:
In50hrs is a weekend Prototyping event, where teams register to build prototypes of solutions for real problems and present them to a jury of incubators, accelerators and seed fund investors for a chance to move to the next level.
(Image Credit: The Startup Centre Website)
Also, there is a community for startups called #TSCTribe which is the vibrant community around The Startup Centre; everything you need to get started with – Community meetups, office hours, coworking spaces and initiatives geared towards making startups succeed – and the ecosystem transparent and accessible.
- A Dropped out from the University of Ottawa, B.Eng Software ( –
Work & Experience:
- Founder CEO at The Startup Centre (Feb 2011 – Present) & the Co-Founder at Chennai Tricolor Initiative Trust.
- The Startup Center is an accelerator for the technology startups in early-stage & also a hub for the entrepreneurial community.
- The Chennai Tricolor Initiative is a non-profit, volunteer organization formed by the youth of Chennai after the floods last year as a way of promoting responsible and participatory citizenship – and as a way of involving the youth in the matters that affect everyday lives, and to influence it in a positive manner. We, the people.
- Venture Bootstrapping
- Strategic Planning and market positioning
- Entrepreneur Mentorship
- Industry Depth and trend analysis
- Project Management
- Crisis Control
- Strategic Planning
- Mass Communication and PR, mobilizing Market traction
- Policy Recommendations
There are few other big brands, he extended his services & help them grow.
- Director of Uniphore Software Systems
- Columnist at Dare at CyberMedia
- Columnist at Entrepreneur
- Program Chair – Product Conclave / EmergeOut at NASSCOM
- Founder and Curator at Proto.in
- Product & Strategic Alliances Manager at NEXGE Technologies
- Founder CEO at LeadStep and few others…
His high-grade endorsed skills include
To add to his achievements, He was highly recommended by 38 other professionals, which is one of the greatest sign of admiration by others.
If you like the article & the idea, Please do share it to encourage us & share your greatest motivation in the comments section to encourage the deserved.
Catch up with Mr Vijay on Twitter.