What is the best stage of your life till now?
I guess, for most of the human beings, It is their childhood, maybe not for children for now. But, even children start liking their role when there is someone who shares stories.
We have found one such storyteller, who can make you forget your strings attached & you are all over a child again completely into him, listening, nodding your head.
Here out for our next #secretsuperstar, the best storyteller, Founder of Blew Minds, Mr Sandeep Kochhar for being an inspiration to many listeners to remind a child of them.
A Brief of his Stardom:
With nearly 2 lac followers, he usually talks & shares about entrepreneurship, startups & success. He talks about the latest technologies, trends, digital transformations, stories, general things, and a series of tips for 2018. The value he brings to the readers is known when you are the who wants to be your own boss & you are an entrepreneur.
The Purpose of his Life, In his own words:
- I have discovered my life purpose: Transforming 5 billion humans by 2030. Have you?
- Logic has 2 parts one part will always fail you. The probability of success is only 50% 🙂
So I believe in magic!
- I love storytelling especially as an instrument to change. I tell true stories!
- I also make typos since I am flawed, I love the imperfection in me 🙂
- I have failed several times in life and I have discovered the more you fail the more you succeed. I have gone through 3 clinical depressions in my life one of which almost killed me. I survived a life-threatening accident when I was a kid. I closed my last 2 startups.
- I lived in a slum in Delhi for almost 2 years in the nineties. It completely changed my worldview.
- I was confused most of the time in my life till someone asked me this question
Are you seeking clarity or confusion?
Yes, sadly I realized like so many around the world I was seeking confusion 🙂
Here is what my story has been:
1. Nobody to Somebody: I wanted to become someone, but that was not me that I became
2. Somebody to Nobody: I left my job in an attempt to discover myself
3. Nobody to Somebody: This was the first time I did not want to become someone else but myself, and I finally became myself.
I must confess I wasted almost my entire life in the first two phases.
My dream come true is Blew Minds Consulting.
We are a bunch of passionate people who believe we can transform the world.
Currently get 5 Million views every month for my stories, almost 80,000 people trust me. I am touching millions of lives in a small way to transform them. I am making a small difference to make this world a better place.
I am the change I want to see!
I am still average but I never give up on my dreams or on myself.
I hope you are not giving up on yourself.
Please don’t, even if things are not going right, The world needs you.
There are millions in this world who can do with your help.
Work & Experience:
- Storyteller & Founder at BlewMinds – Believe. Be. Beyond from October 2016 to till now @ www.blewminds.com
- FAILURE, July 2015 – October 2016 (1 year 4 months)
- Head Technology at HT Media Ltd, November 2012 – July 2015 (2 years 9 months)
- Sr Manager Governance and Reporting (AVP) at British Council, July 2010 – November 2012 (2 years 5 months)
- Member of Senior Management Team –IT Strategy & Operations, Head Corporate Affairs Group (India & Sri Lanka) at British Council from October 2006 – July 2010 (3 years 10 months)
- Business Analyst at Honeywell, 2003 – 2006 (4 years)
- Business Analyst at IBM, 2002 – 2003 (2 years)
- Sr Engineer at HCL, 2002 – 2002 (1 year)
- Post Graduate in Diploma & Management from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, 2007
- Professional Development Program from Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Sciences, 2011 – 2013
- eMEP, Management from Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, 2003
- A.M.I.E.T.E, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, 1999
- CBSE, 10+2, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics from St. Michael’s High School, Patna, 1994
- ICSE, Science & Eco from Don Bosco’s Academy, Patna, 1992
- Mahbert High School, Siliguri, 1983
- Vendor Management
- Program Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Analysis
- Change Management
- IT Service Management, etc.
If you like the article & the idea, Please do share it to encourage us & share your greatest motivation in the comments section to encourage the deserved.