It is the greatest privilege to introduce our next #SecretSuperstar who uses more of his left part of the brain to convey his ideas in a creative way that also helped many giant organizations grow & reach where they are now.
Introducing the versatile leader, Mr. Abhijit Bhaduri for being the inspiration to many & delivering value online to all his followers.
A Brief of his Stardom:
With nearly 6 lac followers, he usually talks & shares about everything. Yes, you heard it right he talks about the latest technologies, trends, digital, Human resources, social issues, designs, stories, marketing, communication, business development, what not? Consider any function or topic, he already has the ample amount of information that can get you a degree. His content is crisp & gunshot to the point highlighting the value that helps readers & the crowd in need of valuable information through LinkedIn.
An example of his posts.
The way he chose & write posts is by cartoons, which obviously grab the attention of the reader & at the same time provide the ample amount of valuable information. He is definitely a genius with his information (where the right brain is sharp) & a great artist (where the left brain is sharp) & with this probably he is one of the few whose two brains are very sharp.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Human Resources, from XLRI (1982 – 1984)
- BA (Hons) Economics, from Delhi University (1979 – 1982)
Work & Experience:
Founder of Abhijit Bhaduri & Associates. (Oct 2012 – Present)
HR leader with global experience in Leadership Development with demonstrated ability to deliver business outcomes. Distinctive competency in how to influence Organization Culture (esp post mergers and acquisitions) & Employer Branding.
There are other big brands, he extended his services & help them grow.
- Former Chief Learning Officer for Wipro Technologies ($7.3bn, 150,000+ employees). Also, alumni & Human resources director at some of the big brands in the world, Microsft, PepsiCo, Colgate, and Tata Steel.
- On the Advisory Board of the program for Chief Learning Officers that is run by the University of Pennsylvania.
- Member of the Governing Council of MICA. Specialist in coaching people on career sculpting. Certified in Hogan Assessments.
- Columnist, speaker at TEDx, INK and keynote speaker for industry events and corporates.
- Written for HBR Ascend, Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times, Times of India, SHRM, DDI, the conference Board, People Matters, YourStory, BusinessLine.
- Talent Management
- Employee Engagement
- Employer Branding
- Human Resources
- Leadership Development
- Great Cartoonist
- Writer & Speaker
Here is the glimpse of his Expertise.
1. Mr Abhijit Bhaduri at TEDxGurgaon
2. at INK talks about How Millennial perceive time
If you like the article & the idea, Please do share it to encourage us & share your greatest motivation in the comments section to encourage the deserved.